Sunday, May 31, 2009

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Hi Jeremiah!!!

Thank you all for my birthday gift! I wanted to get a thumbdrive myself, because it is essential for a student! I needed it alot, and when I opened up the gift wrap, I was really overjoyed to see a thumbdrive! THANK YOU!

Anyway my apologies for not joining you guys for the costume party, as I just finished Sundown Marathon at 5 a.m. in the morning. It was a tough route, especially when you are running alone. But I saw this runner with these words printed on his singlet "Running towards God."

I was so inspired and thought to myself how God has enabled my sick body to undertake such an arduous challenge. I managed to finish the marathon with God running beside me. When the going gets so tough, I ask God to empower and encourage me to keep on going. And I managed to finish the marathon!

God is around us. Even when we think we are lonely, we aren't, because God is always around us. Jiayou to everyone for the coming weeks and months of work. May God bless all of you guys! *WOO HOO*

Ron.

No comments: